"Smurfed Behind: The Other Side Of The Mirror" is a story that is part of the EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf story series. It takes place during Empath and Polaris' journey around the world in the time of The Lost Year.
While taking shelter in an abandoned house, Empath and Polaris discover a mirror with no reflection. As each of them look into it, they get sucked into the mirror and transported to another mirror in what appears to be the Smurf Forest. However, the Smurf Forest they enter into is much different, as it is populated by Smurfs with red skin and very evil tendencies. Both Empath and Polaris are captured by the Smurfs and taken before their Papa Smurf to be interrogated by his son Empath. Their Smurfette, however, spares the two of the torture and shows them around the village, hoping that some gentle persuasion may be enough to reveal what they know. Eventually, both Empath and Polaris escape and each head off in two different directions: Empath heads to Gargamel's castle to convince the heroic wizard that getting rid of the Smurfs, as much as he hates doing that, would be in his best interests, while Polaris heads to Psychelia to speak to its Psyche Master about the same matter. Gargamel reveals that Empath and Polaris have used the Janus Mirror to transport themselves from their own universe into what they ended up calling the Mirror Universe.
- The title of the story is based on that of the Stevie Nicks album of the same name.
Possible Voice Cast
- Empath (normal universe) - Robert Duncan McNeil
- Empath (Mirror Universe) - Robin Atkin Downes
- Papa Smurf (Mirror Universe) - Ethan Phillips
- Smurfette (Mirror Universe) - Hynden Walch
- Polaris Psyche (normal universe) - Tim Russ
- Polaris Psyche (Mirror Universe) - Clarence Gilyard
- Brainy (Mirror Universe) - Fred Armisen
- Clumsy (Mirror Universe) - Jack McBrayer
- Hefty (Mirror Universe) - Fred Tatasciore
- Handy (Mirror Universe) - Jensen Ackles
- Duncan McSmurf (Mirror Universe) - Alan Cumming
- Gargamel (Mirror Universe) - Hank Azaria
- Traveler (normal universe) - Garrett Wang