Welcome to the Smurfs Fanon Wiki
People can make fan fictions of the Smurfs here -- even crossovers are accepted! It was created to promote the 2011 Smurfs movie.
Your universe can be about anything. We already have several stories going on:
- EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf by VicGeorge2K9
- The Reluctant Dark Knight by Numbuh 404
- HERO: The Guardian Smurf by A Heroic Smurf
- Smurfiest Smurf Of A World by Mike Perlonnes
- Smurfs Abound by Spongefan511
- Smurfing On by M0T0RB1K3/B1K3
- Smurf Me Up by The Gloved One
- Smurfing About by Babysmurfrocks
- FRIZZY: The Miracle Smurfette by Thefirst smurfette
- Smurfy Tales by Codman600
Ideas For Fanfiction Stories
- Original stories featuring characters from the comic books or cartoon show or your own characters
- Comic book or cartoon show episode adaptations featuring other characters, including your own
- Adaptations of stories from other franchises
- Franchise crossovers
- Gender-flip stories
- Alternate timeline stories
- Fictional movies or video game ideas
- Original songs, with music and/or lyrics
- Smurf-related song parodies
- Poetic works
Rules Of Conduct
Some ground rules to lay down for acceptable behavior on this wikia:
- Please keep the material to within PG-rated levels (no graphic sex or violence, no obscenities beyond "damn" or "hell").
- Please DO NOT edit, add to, remove, or use other people's works without their permission, unless it's designated as Open to Community.
- Please DO NOT harass other people on this wikia for whatever reason. It's okay if you don't like their work, as long as you don't use your dislike as an excuse for harassment.
- Please DO NOT repost plot summaries from existing mainstream Smurfs media stories and claim them as your own stories. This is creative laziness and your work will be removed from this wiki.
- Please DO NOT post images that are smaller than 300 x 300 pixels unless they intend to be used as your user icon image. Any violations to this rule will be deleted from this wiki. (Put it this way: if you need a magnifying lens to see the characters in the picture, or it looks like something that can put on a postage stamp, it's TOO SMALL!)
- Vandalism WILL NOT be tolerated.