"The Fear Of Smurfitude" is a story set in the EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf story series.
Empath tells the Smurflings about what happened during his third visit to the Smurf Village years ago. On the first night that Empath spent sleeping in his own Smurf house, he was haunted by a nightmare of the Psychelian Guards coming after him, but they were pulling him into a portal that was unfamiliar to him. The following day, Empath noticed that his fellow Smurfs disappeared and were replaced by Psychelian Guards who were after him, only to find out that it was a hallucination. Dreamy, however, sees that there are dream demons coming after Empath for some unknown purpose. He suggests staying over in Empath's house in order to find out, also inviting over a few other Smurfs such as Hefty, Jokey, and Tapper, which turned the whole thing into a slumber party. Over the course of the night, Empath fell asleep and wasn't able to be awakened. With the help of a magical talisman called the Heart of Sominess, Papa Smurf entered Empath's dream and found out an old nemesis of his named Morphio was trapping Empath in his dreams with the intent of taking over Empath's body and reentering the waking world.
- French: Dormir seul dans une maison ("Sleeping Alone In A House")
- Spanish: Dormir solo en una casa
- German: Schlafen allein in einem Haus
- Italian: Dormire da solo in una casa
- Dutch: Alleen slapen in een huis
- Player's comment of "Blue boys can still jump" not only references what the Smurfs were able to do in the comic books, but is also a "take that" reference to the film title White Men Can't Jump.