Mystico is free once more from the fountain in the forest and intends to seek vengeance on the Smurfs for returning him to it before. This time he successfully destroys the goblet, thus breaking the curse hanging over him - then he sets out for the village. He is dumbfounded when a female goblin named Vira crosses his path after discovering that his kind has gone extinct, or so he was told.
His focus is skewed by this creature: she is vicious, defensive, and a respectable fighter. Rather than the Smurfs, he chases her with the hopes of mating, but soon discovers that she is unlike anything he has ever faced before. Will Mystico win Vira's heart or will the Goblin species be wiped out entirely?
Some roles may still change depending on real-life actor availability.
- Moxette Smurfette --- Numbuh 404
- Papa Smurf --- Jack Angel
- Smurfette --- Melissa Rauch/Tara Strong
- Sassette --- Grey Griffin
- Nat --- Greg Cipes
- Snappy --- Tara Strong
- Slouchy --- ...
- Brainy --- Danny Goldman
- Clumsy --- Tom Kenny/Dee Bradley Baker
- Harmony --- ...
- Grouchy --- Scott Grimes
- Greedy --- B.J. Novak
- Somebody --- Gary Cole
- Hefty/Clockwork/Poet Smurfs --- Frank Welker
- While this episode does not pertain directly to the LD Storyline, it does help develop some of the crossover characters (particularly the Smurfs) in relation to the Expanded AU-exclusive characters.
- This Season Special was begun on Jan. 8th and finished on March 9th, 2012 and is the start of a trend: Season Specials (Holiday or not) are fully-written stories as opposed to the summarized episodes.
- Since Ripple meeting Karma was an event that took place before Moxette's creation, she has not yet met him.
- Between the time after discovering Wisteria's true form and Mystico saying good-bye to Moxette that night, he had flown off to a tree not too far from Ripple. This is where they were able to reconnect after many years apart, picked up where their friendship left off, and he was briefly introduced to Karma.
- On March 3rd, 2015, this story was officially split apart into multiple pages, making this the story main page and simplifying the navigation.